MENU

Slide

Monday, August 27, 2007

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!


Meiho: Hello back neighbour! :D
We're all addicted t online sprees.

Shilesse: Hello sweet.
When is your friend &her guinea pig free uh?

Peace: Hey babe, i usually order Size S
for my Forever21 tops.
Why? (:

Vain: Hahahahas!

..: Yes! And i'm daaaamn happy about it.

UNCLE: NIECE- Updated alrdy lah!
Don't dey dey dey please!

Nicole: Yes, Finally! (:

SY: Updating noooow. Heh.


I'm listening t
Gallery - Mario Vazquez now! (:

Short post tday darlings!
NATSU MATSURI on Saturday.
I wanna wear Yukata luh!
But i didn't buy it anyway. Heh.
Those japanese girls wearing
those yukatas are reaaaally pretty.
Esp when they know how to style their hair very stylishly.

I wanna learn t style my hair like them too!

Soooo, Thank god Jaeson &Jessica was like,
right infront of the queue when we came,
else we really gotta line up for like, so many hours!


This is the games stall area,

And there were the Yo-Yo, Goldfish gamestalls.
They'd give us this net thingy, but instead of a net,
it's paper in the centre and we've t dip the net into the water
and scoop out the goldfish without tearing up the paper.
&mine got torn once
&i caught one goldfish with a new paper net!

3 years ago when darling went t natsu,
He was trying t compete with steve or shu herng.
then he caught
5, FIVE goldfish you know.
But this year he only caught one,
kua kua kuaaaaaa.

So we went t play this.. yo-yo game thing.
We're suppose t use a hook,
something like this :

To hook up th rubber string of the Yo-Yo,
and you gotta be quick and aim well for the YO-YO string!
My tissue string broke 2-3times lor.
But in th end i hooked up one red/one pink. (:





His goldfishie!


I was trying to hook up the Yo-Yo!


Th performance area.





That goondu piang. Zoom in Zoom in! Tsk.


JMD mates.





He was damn depressed that his corn
dropped on the floor can.
Note: DEPRESSED OKAY,
Over a.. Yes,
CORN.





JMD performing!
You guys were great! (:

And after the performances,
They starting dancing t those traditional jappy dance.
And i join, Kicking and hopping arnd in my mini skirt &heels.
Must be nutty, But my boy's even cuter.
He dances, holding the goldfish &Yo-Yo.
Poor goldfish!

Okay, It's
3.54am and i'm starting t feel abit sleepy.
I'm gonna lie in bed
&watch the movie, The Ex with my desktop!

I love y'all &taaaag tag tag! (:

No comments: